MSD 3D WINCH SYSTEM
Flying camera or performer to any point in space.
We are a team of engineers, programmers and stunt coordinators with more than 25 years experience in the movie business.
Complicated tasks from directors and DOP’s is what we deal with every day.
Along with other services, now we offer different systems for flying camera or performer.
With self developed winches and software we provide smoot and flawless movement of camera or performer to any point in space.
Speed up to 22m/s (80km/h) *
Acceleration up to 22m/s/s
Payload 100kg *
Power supply 3 x 400V, 250 Amps(300kVA)
* Working parameters can vary depending on the specific task.
MSD 3D CABLE CAM®
When there is a need of moving the camera or performer in the space
but this cannot be achieved with Dolly, Techno crane, Drone, Camera car or by hand we use computer controlled winch system called MSD 3D Cable Cam.
- When the camera needs to fly with high speed and to stop at the certain position;
- When we need to be able to control the acceleration and deceleration speed in order to get smooth movement for the camera;
- When we need to perform complex trajectory like flying in circle or spiral and we have to be able to repeat that movement over and over with 1/8 of a mm accuracy;
- When we need to program the remote head in all 3 axis.
delivers building and working with all types of rope systems
- Hand pull – for the needs of the stunt performers;
- One axis cablecam – when light camera and remote head needs to fly horizontally at high speed;
- Descending camera or performer through a belay device.
- Building pulley systems to achieve mechanical advantage;
- Flying Camera or Performer in 2D or 3D space with computer programmed winch system and predefined trajectory;
- Flying Camera or Performer up or down with high speed;
- Explosion effect – ratchet one or more stunt performers in the air using pneumatic system.
Some of our projects:
More than 25 years experience in movie business.
Some of our latest projects.